Paysafe Limited ("Paysafe") (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Paysafe is a leading global provider of payment solutions with deep experience across a wide variety of specialized markets, including iGaming. As U.S. states continue to deregulate iGaming, Paysafe is well positioned to be the market leader.
To help us fuel accelerated growth, through both our payment gateway and gaming consumers, we are looking for an experienced full-stack Senior Software Engineer.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working on an agile team to design, develop, and maintain systems across the platform
- Writing high-quality, performant, secure, and testable code
- Helping to drive the team forward in engineering disciplines and practices
- Giving and receiving candid code review feedback to maintain high quality code
- 7+ years of experience design and development experience in Java, Spring, Angular, MVC, etc.
- Exposure to working in agile product development mode using concepts such as micro-services-based development and deployments
- Previous experience in a Payment/e-commerce industry
- Develop large scale online transaction systems
- Experience with SOA & microservice architectures
- API design, development, and integration experience
- Ability to do tasks independently and guide others
- A bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field or equivalent experience
Nice to have:
- Experience dealing with mission-critical production issues in terms of data volumes and speed of data
- 4+ years of experience in a product development organization
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact. We encourage you to apply even if your experience does not exactly align as we value diverse thoughts, experience, and backgrounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you