About Paysafe Limited
Paysafe Limited ("Paysafe") (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion. We are remote currently and offer a very flexible work arrangement when we open up!
Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions.
We are looking for a full-stack Senior Software Engineer to join the US Acquiring team, based in Atlanta, as a part of the Global Payment Processing unit of Paysafe. The US Acquiring teams owns the platform that includes merchant onboarding, customer portal, back office, and multiple customer APIs and backend services. This team is responsible for building the product suite capabilities used by over 100K customers as well as building and enhancing connections to backend payment processors, gateways, vendors, and APIs.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working on an agile team to design, develop, and maintain systems across the platform
- Writing high-quality, performant, secure, and testable code
- Helping to drive the team forward in engineering disciplines and practices
- Giving and receiving candid code review feedback to maintain high quality code
- 7+ years of experience developing web applications, APIs, and backend systems using C#, ASP.net and the wider Microsoft development platform and web application frameworks
- Experience with SOA & microservice architectures
- API design, development, and integration experience
- A bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Experience in building cloud-native solutions in Azure/AWS including both IaaS and PaaS
- Knowledge of event driven & distributed architectures
- Previous experience in the payment processing industry
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.