Senior Relationship Manager Payment Partners
- London, United Kingdom
As a senior member of the Payment Network Team, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the alternative payment partner portfolio. You will be a key stakeholder in delivering the Payment Network roadmap, leading integrations and help develop the payment network strategy. The role requires you to negotiate complex agreements with both new and existing partners. A background in partner relationships with a focus on online bank payment solutions or Remittance, plus your ability to navigate complex payment models, is key to the success in this role.
- Establish and maintain relationships with payment partners and be their single point of contact.
- Negotiate agreements with both existing and new partners
- Assess all new change requests involving your payment partner portfolio
- Review partner costs on a periodic basis
- Ensure our partner implementation remains compliant and in line with agreed terms of service.
- Lead new integrations with partners and be integral to the design and implementation of the payment method
- Create periodic reports on the performance of the payment portfolio to be reviewed by exco.
- Be the expert on alternative payments methods and guide internal teams on their processing capabilities.
Experience & Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years working in the banking or payments industry and able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of cross border bank payments. Or a strong background in alternative payment providers such as Trustly, Klarna, GIRO Pay iDEAL.
- Can demonstrate how you lead agreement negotiations that included complex pricing tariffs with payment partners.
- Have implemented and managed larger payment relationships in excess of $100m per annum.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines set both internally and externally.
- Highly skilled at presenting ideas and obtaining support both internally and externally.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top