SAP Product Manager ( m / f / d )
- Vienna, Austria
Paysafe Limited ("Paysafe") (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
This is a Vienna Based Job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Establishes SAP/PM & SAP/BW product vision for complex & high impact products incorporating leading-edge technologies
- Recognizes & prioritizes the most important work for product team (short-term and long-term work)
- Leads high complexity SAP/PM & SAP/BW Product Scrum team, including Technical Lead, Developers & Managed Services
- Work closely with other paysafecard teams when SAP integration is required
- Responsible for working with team(s) to surface and implement / address improvements / remove impediments that have implications across the department
- Balances tradeoffs among product value, design & technology
- Acts as the voice of the customer, interfacing with enterprise leaders as an advocate for your product
- Identifies audience, user groups, needs & feature requirements.
- Aligns user needs & business value while streamlining + championing delivery channels for product delivery. Includes technical & go-to-market delivery.
- Develops feature requirements & acceptance criteria while acting as final release gatekeeper for new functionality
- Define & launch minimum viable products, adding key features/requirements incrementally
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Agile Certification
- 7+ years of utility experience
- 7+ years of SAP experience as a business user
- BW/BOBJ experience
- Experience as a team member or Product Owner of an agile development team
- Humble - takes feedback well and shows resilience
- Hungry - desires to get things done, is execution oriented, and seeks better ways to do the job
- Collaborative - has strong interpersonal skills; cares about and works well with teammates
- Resilience and rapid iteration - exhibits a "fail fast" mentality, and bounces back from setbacks
- Fosters a creative, "fail fast" environment, supportive of risks
- Desire to actively provide strengths-based coaching
- Has a strong followership
- Builds vision into larger PG&E strategy and culture
- Ability to influence others to buy into vision
- Attracts self-motivated "doers" to the team
- Ability to dynamically reprioritize highest priority work
- Quickly moves to most viable alternatives
- Can lead complex product scrum teams
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working & flexi-time (without core hours)
- Option for 2-2-1 working model
- Other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- A competitive annual gross salary in accordance to IT Collective Agreement, starting from ₠ 60.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experiences
We look forward to your application!
This is a permanent full-time Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance!
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com
Take a look and visit us!
Back to top