- Houston, TX
About Paysafe Group
Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $80 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Paysafe is on the lookout for strong RPA Developers to work on a fast-paced transformation programme
- 2+ Years hands-on RPA development (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism)
- Competency and experience at significant and effective scaled deployments
- Strong communication skills and background in working closely with a number of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Challenge solutions prepared by Technical Lead/Business Analysts
- Experience building bots from scratch. You will be able to provide a high level of software development skills capable of building assisted, unassisted & orchestrated robots
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop RPA solutions to meet the project/program aims.
- Design, build and configure applications utilizing automation tools to meet business process and application requirements
- Partner with Business Analysts, RPA technical analysts & solution architects to assist with solution design
- Configure robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way; ensure they are easily maintainable and easy to understand
- Maintain proper documentation for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Providing advice and guidance to teams involved on best practice and development techniques.
- Communucating with IT teams on RPA software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the RPA community.
- Supporting the Business and Operational Teams during implementation, UAT and roll out phases.
- Understand the business process requirements and design.
- Work with business relationship management team and technology teams to analyse and assess automation feasibility.
- Work with project leads on technology platform related issues and provide plausible suggestion for improvements.
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you
Back to top