Regulatory Reporting Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Paysafe Group, a fast-growing dynamic Fintech business, are hiring a Regulatory Reporting Manager to join its Group Finance team.
The Regulatory Reporting Manager will lead the Group's regulatory reporting and will be responsible for managing the regulatory reporting process, reviewing, and delivering all submissions. The role will also lead efforts to develop the Group's regulatory reporting capabilities and processes working with divisional finance teams, IT, Risk and the Regulatory compliance team to enhance supporting controls and governance framework around regulatory reporting.
The role will be responsible for production and submission of prudential and liquidity reporting to the FCA and internal stakeholders.
The role requires a clear thinker with a background in regulatory reporting and experience in a relevant regulated environment. The role will involve close liaison with various internal parties including divisional finance teams, Group Treasury and Finance, Group regulatory, compliance and Risk teams. The successful candidate will therefore have the opportunity to work with a variety of business and finance professionals across Paysafe, and will be expected to develop a strong rapport and working relationship with stakeholders across the Group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own the Group's regulatory reporting framework and process
- Review of all regulatory reporting to the FCA, including current liquidity and prudential reporting
- Develop and maintain appropriate controls framework, policy and documentation
- Lead automation and simplification initiatives to streamline and enhance current processes. Assess automation opportunities and how the regulatory reporting process can access data in a more effective manner
- Remain up to date with changing regulatory landscape and regulatory reporting requirements, ensuring changes are reflected within the Group's reporting to maintain ongoing compliance
- Support & drive continued improvement in the Group control framework, including enhancement of key Groupwide controls.
- Work closely with Group finance and Treasury teams to ensure consistency of reporting and underlying data.
Key Attributes and skills - required
- Experience in regulatory reporting and/or a liquidity risk management role within financial services.
- Good understanding of the principles of liquidity risk management and regulatory capital requirements with financial services experience, ideally working within a prudentially regulated firm
- A strong understanding of controls and governance frameworks and familiar with working within a regulated environment.
- Clear thinker with ability to interpret regulations, navigate complexity and develop processes and controls.
- Strong analytical and finance skills
- An excellent team player with good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships and work cross functionally and with teams across the globe.
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn and contribute within a high performing environment
- Flexibility - ability to work in a flexible manner, to meet changing priorities
Key Attributes and skills - desired
- Knowledge of payments or e-money firms an advantage but not required
- History of delivering change and process improvement beneficial
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting software preferable
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top