Regulatory Reporting Analyst
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com .
What to expect:
- Prepare weekly liquidity files required by the regulatory
- Prepare cash forecasting on weekly, monthly basis
- Prepare monthly management accounts (PL, BS) for regulatory reporting
- Conduct stress tests
- Forecasting for minimum cash requirement
- Prepare legal entity forecasting of BS and CF
- Participate in projects to improve reporting capabilities and automation
To be successful you need to have:
- BA degree with major in Accounting/Finance/General management
- At least 3 - 4 years of experience in finance or audit. Experience with regulatory reporting will be an advantage
- ACCA or equivalent will be an advantage
- Robust knowledge of IFRS and financial reporting in a regulatory framework
- Excellent Excel skills
- An excellent team player with the ability to build strong relationships, working cross function and with teams across the globe.
- Ability to understand end to end processes, identify improvement & simplification opportunities and design and implement standardized solutions
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments;
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business;
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs);
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere;
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top