- Westlake Village, CA
Paysafe Limited ("Paysafe") (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Paysafe is widely recognized as a leading global provider of payments solutions for businesses and consumers. Experienced and trusted as both a partner and solutions provider, Paysafe is well positioned to capitalize on the wave of new technologies entering the payments space and focused on accelerated growth.
Paysafe designs and develops custom solutions that serve our customers, partners, and staff and have enabled us to become a premier provider of merchant processing solutions. Some of these solutions include a merchant portal, partner portal, merchant application system, custom CRM, and multiple APIs.
The Product Owner will lead the product delivery team in a fast-paced Agile environment using Scrum, based in Atlanta. The team includes a Product Owner, Engineers, and QA Engineers along with support from the Product Manager and Engineering Manager.
The key responsibility for this role is to work with the Product Manager and stakeholders to craft the product in the form of initiatives, epics, user stories, and clearly defined business, technical, and functional requirements. This individual will work closely with the business in defining future features and help define the problem being addressed in order to create the solution.
- Works closely with Product Manager & Stakeholders to align work to roadmap and overall product vision
- Builds and manages the product backlog
- Tracks work in progress daily and KPIs
- Creates, refines and clarifies user stories with clear description and acceptance criteria that meets the Definition of Ready
- Creates clearly defined business and functional requirements, and collaborates with the development team to create technical requirements
- Participates actively in all Scrum events: backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives, etc.
- Facilitates Business Demos and Release Notes
- Triages incoming requests from the business, escalating as needed
- Communicates and follows through with appropriate business units as required
- Analyzes and refines stakeholder ideas to help prioritize roadmap features
- Defines and communicates sprint goals for each sprint
- Documents business processes and workflows (human or digital) and suggests improved flows as necessary
- Understands data models to assist in mapping data between internal and third-party systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to patiently teach users how various product features work
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous initiatives and proactively respond to business needs
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to the organization's changing needs
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile methodologies
- Understanding of web application development
- Ability to write user stories that capture the problem being solved for the end user
- Ability to write business and functional requirements from a technical perspective while covering consumer needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working in a small team environment and collaboration with remote teams
- Ability to use seasoned judgment to suggest approaches that optimize among customer needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Strong understanding of Jira
- Humble, Personable, Collaborative, Organized, Proactive, Detail-oriented
- Bachelor's degree or higher in information systems, computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional experience as a product owner
- Experience working on small technical teams using scrum methodologies
- Experience with prototyping and UI design a plus
- Experience with SQL and data analysis to help make data-driven decisions a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top