Payment Network Operations Analyst
- Athlone, Ireland
Based: Dublin, Ireland
Position: Permanent, Full time
As a member of the Payment Network Operations Team, you will be responsible for creating periodic analysis and valuable insight in the performance of our Payment Network. You will need to work collaboratively with the Payment Relationship Managers to deliver analysis on partner performance, costs and KPI's. Having a keen eye for detail and the ability to understand complex processing models is crucial for success in this role.
- Create periodic analysis and reports on the Banking and Payment network transactions flows and costs.
- Become a BI expert for Paysafe's Digital Wallets products, providing valuable insight, analytics and analysis for the Payment Network.
- Support the Payment Network Relationship Managers by delivering data and providing insight on the distributed information.
- Support the use of consistent and well-defined KPIs
- Create and maintain reports that monitor payment partner performance.
- Assist with the setup and ongoing maintenance of our payment partners account configuration, with the aim to optimise performance.
- Report and track operational issues raised in relation to our payment partners.
- Closely monitor the performance of our payment portfolio.
Experience & Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years working in the payments or similar industry
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in data management and manipulation tools - knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) and Tableau will be considered a strong advantage
- SQL knowledge preferred.
- Strong analytical mindset with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Fluent in English both written and verbal is a pre-requisite.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top