Partner Support Specialist
- Houston, TX
About Paysafe Group
Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $80 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics, and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
The main function of a Partner Support Specialist is to service Paysafe partner accounts (inbound call queue & emails). The primary objective is to exceed client expectations while resolving their issues pertaining to their merchant portfolio. This role is complementary to our sales efforts and has a direct impact on future revenue. Individuals must focus on quality, pricing, and product differentiation. The position must create and retain partner loyalty by providing a differentiated experience through rapport and industry expertise. Additional responsibilities may be assigned by the manager.
- Provide consistent, timely, & accurate information to our partners
- Assist agents with Technical questions and EMV upgrades
- Articulate how a new account is received, underwritten, and booked.
- Answer questions regarding Underwriting Guidelines.
- Answer questions regarding the card processing industry and products.
- Adhere to company and department's attendance and punctuality policy and procedure.
- Evaluate competitor's financial statements and create a cost comparison.
- Respond/resolve to complaints & conflicts
- Handle operational details
- Explain policies and procedures
- Explain and consolidate Residuals
- Research Merchant accounts on Partner's behalf
- Work as a liaison for our Partners with Paysafe internal departments
- Work with Business Development to onboard and orient new iPayment partners
- Interact with all necessary Paysafe departments support our partners and build lasting relationships
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Excel in a fast pace environment and ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Dependable with strong follow-through skills.
- Ability to handle difficult phone calls and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good data entry and keyboard skills.
- Merchant acquisition/processing experience.
- Knowledge of Agent/ISO/ISV business models.
- Ability to "own" issues & see them through resolution.
- Sense of "urgency" in actions & responsiveness to clients.
- Support & Service "mindset" always.
- Be a good "corporate citizen".
- Creative thinker looking to thrive in an empowering environment.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- 3 Years of Bankcard experience.
- Customer service/relationship building experience
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top