About Paysafe Group
Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $80 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
The main function of a Partner Support Representative is to service partner accounts (inbound call queue & emails). The primary objective is to exceed client expectations while resolving their issues pertaining to their merchant portfolio. This role is complementary to our sales efforts and has a direct impact on future revenue. Individuals must focus on quality, pricing, and product differentiation. The position must create and retain partner loyalty by providing a differentiated experience through rapport and industry expertise. Additional responsibilities may be assigned by the manager.
- Provides consistent, timely, & accurate information to our partners.
- Assists agents with Technical questions and EMV upgrades.
- Articulates how a new account is received, underwritten, and booked.
- Answers questions regarding Underwriting Guidelines.
- Answers questions regarding the card processing industry and products.
- Adheres to company and department's attendance and punctuality policy and procedure.
- Responses/resolves to complaints & conflicts.
- Handles operational details.
- Explains policies and procedures.
- Explains and consolidate Residuals.
- Researches Merchant accounts on Partner's behalf.
- Works as a liaison for our Partners with Paysafe internal departments.
- Works with Business Development to onboard and orient new partners.
- Interacts with all necessary departments that support our partners and build lasting relationships.
- Other duties as assigned
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Excel in a fast pace environment and ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Dependable with strong follow-through skills.
- Ability to handle difficult phone calls and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good data entry and keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of Agent/ISO/ISV business models.
- Ability to "own" issues & see them through resolution.
- Sense of "urgency" in actions & responsiveness to clients.
- Support & service "mindset" always.
- Be a good "corporate citizen".
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- 3- years of Bankcard experience.
- Customer service/relationship building experience
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.