We're seeking a highly creative and skilled Midweight Designer with 3+ years strong brand and digital experience to join our London design team.
Right now we are all working from home, but in the future you will have a great, sociable office environment and the flexibility to split your time between the office and home.
You're passionate about pushing your designs to be more immersive and engaging, you're a strong team player who takes initiative, has a diverse portfolio demonstrating great design, branding, typography and high attention to detail and quality polished work.
You will be responsible for creating and evolvin designs across a variety of projects for the Paysafe brand, ranging from online creative, brand development, UI and conceptualising creative solutions to briefs.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years related experience in a creative agency or design studio
- Proven big brand and digital experience and an ability to bring your concepts to life across a wide range of projects such as branding, websites, digital ads, social, motion and marketing communications
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- A keen interest in and excellent understanding of branding, including creating and extending guidelines and brand identity systems
- Strong presentation skills and ability to clearly explain and substantiate your designs
- Solid understanding of end-to-end digital and print delivery process
- Extensive knowledge of brand, digital design and user experience
- Pixel perfect, creative thinker and problem solver
- Curious and up for a challenge
- Collaborate with the design team to brainstorm, sketch, verbalize and bring your creative ideas to life
- Apply your solid brand design skills and experience to support creative and design across the team
- Ability to plan, work and manage your own time and deliverables with a high degree of autonomy
- Execute design stages from conceptualising and visual design to final delivery
- Solid Adobe CS skills; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experienced in Sketch, Figma, InVision
- Experience and knowledge in After Effects is a bonus
Please include a link to your website / online portfolio in your CV or cover letter.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.