Paysafe Limited (NYSE:PSFE) (PFSE:WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect
We are a leading multinational Fintech company which specializes in online payments. As a member of our Merchant teams, you'll be working on some of the most critical and revenue-generating systems of our Skrill and Neteller Digital Wallets. We enable thousands of merchants to receive, process and send payments. We are passionate about engineering high-performance solutions at large scale and take pride into what we build!
What you'll be doing:
- Implement new automation tests for one of our brand new products
- Help create a robust framework for UI automated testing from the ground up.
- Take care of and maintain our existing automated test suites.
- Take ownership of product initiatives and business outcomes.
- Work closely with product team and business stakeholders to create awesome features for our merchants.
- Share knowledge amongst the team and help each other grow.
- Solid experience in writing automated tests with at least one of those technologies: Selenium, Protractor, Fitnesse, Cucumber
- Solid knowledge of Java 8+
- Good knowledge of software engineering fundamentals - OOP principles, data structures, etc.
- Good knowledge and experience with SQL and relational databases
- Good understanding of REST principles
- Experience with a modern build tool such as Maven or Gradle
- Good understanding of QA processes and principles
What's considered an advantage:
- Previous experience in an Agile environment
- Fintech domain knowledge
What about the team:
- Some of the brightest engineers in the field
- Flat team structure where everybody's opinion and contribution matters.
- Passionate and collaborative teammates
- Community of practice which regularly holds internal & public tech talks.
What we offer:
- Great engineering culture of sharing and collaboration
- Be part of a leading international product company.
- Competitive compensation package
- Transparent bonus scheme Company-funded conference and training attendances
- Access to learning platforms such as Pluralsight, Safari Books Online, etc.
- One of the coolest offices in Sofia - check this out: Paysafe Developer Offices - Sofia - Office Snapshots
- Social benefits - additional health insurance, kindergarten allowance, Multisport card, work from home options
- Team events
- 25 paid vacation days
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English and include a link to a digital portfolio of your work with your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you