Merchant Support Representative
- Irvine, CA
About Paysafe Group
Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $80 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
The Merchant Support Representative is responsible for assisting external and internal customers with various needs. The individual is expected to be focused, capable, and able to communicate proficiently. The individual should also have a desire to learn and grow in industry knowledge as well as be able to proficiently multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Paysafe is a leading global provider of payment solutions. We are expanding our Merchant Support Team! If you are a forward thinking, have a desire to learn and grow in industry knowledge, influential individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, who would like to make a significant impact on a growing company and have a desire to learn and grow in industry knowledge then you could be our next Merchant Support Representative!
We offer a fast-paced, welcoming and supportive work environment. There are many opportunities to advance your career. Enterprising, capable, focused people prosper with us. We promote teamwork, support learning, and encourage advancement for all of our employees. We want you to excel, because we believe that your success is our success.
- Provide superior customer service by anticipating customer needs, suggesting alternatives, and resolving customer issues in a timely manner
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Create, monitor, and follow through with service tickets
- Collaborate with various internal departments (QA, Development, Technical Operations, etc.) to resolve customers' inquiries and identify, investigate, and escalate system issues as required
- Train and assist customers on the use of equipment and troubleshooting equipment issues
- Help merchants with understanding statement content and chargeback process
- Able to provide information about company products and services
- Assist and collaborate with other team members and departments to meet service level agreements
- Assist with other projects as assigned
- 2-3 years of college education preferred
- 6+ months of industry pricing knowledge preferred
- Able to consistently perform in a high stress environment, under substantial deadlines
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Excellent organizational, verbal/written communication, and customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to thrive in a team environment
- Excellent follow through skills
- Desire to learn and grow in industry knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Basic to moderate computer skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top