Lead Product Designer, Skrill & NETELLER
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com .
The multinational UX/UI Team at Paysafe is on a mission to create impeccable industry-setting user experience in the fintech sector. We work inseparably from product management, engineering, insights, risk, compliance, legal and marketing to envision new online payments experiences, create the information architecture, scalable user interface, exquisite tone of voice and test, test, test on all stages of the product development. Our current focus is the mobile and web online payments applications - Skrill and Neteller, enabling users to pay online, send money, trade cryptocurrencies and spend with a prepaid card.
We're looking for a Lead Product designer for our UX/UI team who leads a team to tell cohesive, well-thought and user tested stories. Lead product designers at Paysafe are well rounded design professionals in full control of the product design process, and their leadership skills have taken them on the management track. While they are active practitioners, they also leverage the strengths of a small team to deliver business value.
What to expect:
- Support Head of UX/UI in strategizing on the core experience of Skrill and Neteller applications
- Collaborate with peer designers in charge of the crypto, card, pay online and send money revenue streams of the wallet
- Lead a team of 3-5 designers and deliver on the UX strategy by ways of hands-on work and delegation:
- Promote practices in empathising with users within the product and design team - work with researchers to define the research question and complete the user journey, draw insights from qualitative and quantitative data
- Define opportunities for improvements and new features on the product based on identified user needs
- Ideate by themselves and in groups (organize or help organizing design thinking workshops, design sprints)
- Create interactive prototypes to flesh out the ideas
- Test prototypes to validate the ideas and usability
- Monitor performance of flows and constantly repeat the cycle to optimise the experience
- Mentor and provide support to other members of the team
- Run reviews and promote the team successes in- and outside of the organization
To be successful you need to have:
- Strategic approach to user experience and design is a must
- Mentorship / Management experience
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- 5+ years of UX experience in web and mobile
- Strong portfolio with case studies of approach to product creation is a plus
- Lead Product Designer - Core 3
- Understanding of crypto, bank cards, online payments or money transfer products and markets is a plus
- Knowledge about the payment industry is a plus
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best-designed offices in the world
Are you up to the challenge? We are expecting your CV today.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top