Lead Platform Engineer
- Hinganghāt, India
Lead Platform Engineer
Paysafe delivers a full suite of payment solutions. From card issuing to acquiring; from payment gateways to merchant accounts; from fraud and risk to compliance; from digital wallets and mobile to invoicing - we process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process.
Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada, and the US.
Paysafe is currently searching for a Lead Platform Engineer candidate to join our IT Development team in Hyderabad
- Provide expertise with application and database integration technologies, including solution and service-oriented architectures
- Attend daily scrums, project meetings, and department meetings as required
- Liaise with Test Analysts, Product Management, Project Management, Release Management, DBAs, Infrastructure, and other project teams as required
- Ability to quickly ramp up on and apply new technologies and processes
- Hands-on development of SOA-related project tasks
- Analyzing, documenting & designing applications for global consumption
- Work with the Product Management team to help in the gathering and documentation of requirements
- Working with an architecture team to create detailed Functional and Technical Specification designs
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Design and development experience in Java, Spring, Angular, MVC, etc.
- Exposure to working in an agile product development model using concepts such as micro-services based development and deployments
- Experience dealing with mission-critical production issues in terms of data volumes and speed of data
- 6+ years of experience in a product development organization
- Previous work experience in a Payment/e-commerce company
- Develop large scale online transaction systems
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
With offices in Canada, USA, EU, India, and the UK, Paysafe Group PLC offers individuals an opportunity to join a fast-moving global company.
We take pride in our employees and offer excellent remuneration and benefits, as well as a positive, rewarding, and fun work environment.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Back to top