Junior IT System Operator
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com .
The Sofia based team provides first class support for big part of Paysafe Group business critical services. Junior IT System Operator will be part of a 12 hour rotating shift that ensures we provide 24x7 global support and response times for our services and applications.
What to expect:
- Single point of contact for the International Paysafe partner base in case of incidents, requests or other information that is required by a partner
- Receive, log & handle incoming calls, emails, portal requests concerning technical queries and instant chat requests regarding Paysafe's product protfolio
- Provide a First Time Fix (FTF) of between 60-70% in cases handled
- Manage customer communication professionally, efficiently and with excellent communication skills
- Provide Level 1 Support for most incidents and requests
- Support and collaborate with Paysafe's 2nd and 3rd level technical team
- Understand, support and manage to Paysafe's key SLA's
- Track resolution of any technical issue to ensure SLA's met
To be successful you need to have:
- Customer service, service desk or call center support experience
- Customer focused, analytical thinker who can quickly assess and identify customer needs
- Strong advantage would be knowledge of the Internet, Internet technologies that include: PCs, TCP/IP, E-mail, Dedicated Access, HTTP, hosting and security products
- Good level of proficiency of spoken and written English
- Positive, proactive, and personable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Team player in multi-cultural team
- Stress resistant and able to deal with change
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English. Your Cover Letter should mention why you would like to join our company and how your experiences and skills match our current opening.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top