Infosec Governance, Risk and Compliance Analyst
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com .
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and talented Information Security Risk and Compliance Analyst to join the Information Security team.
The ideal candidate will help maintain Paysafe' security standards, support security audits (internal and external audit programs), and risk assessments, perform compliance reviews, establish standard operating process to support ongoing compliance including reporting to senior management, identifying and analysing security risks, remediation tracking, and responding to customer security audit requests.
The potential candidates need to be able to work in a global team environment (NA, EU, India) and have prior experience of working in a PCI/SOC/GDPR/DPA/ISMS environment. The candidate should be a fast learner with the ability to refine their skills and contribute towards enabling the Information Security team deliver compliance continuity and help manage security risks within the organization.
What to expect
- Carrying out Information Security due diligence on new and existing third-party service providers in accordance with external and internal policies relating to the protection of Paysafe information processed, stored or transmitted by suppliers
- Maintain a register of ongoing and risk assessments
- Pro-actively assisting in the development and improvement of the Paysafe Due Diligence process
- Help to maintain Paysafe security framework (including Paysafe IT Control Framework) and ensure it is consistent with the business mandate, applicable legislation and certifications
- Support Paysafe external third-party internal security audits and security compliance reviews (including but not limited to: SSAE16, ISAE3402, ISO27000, PCI-DSS, ITGC, etc.).
- Support company-wide annual IT Security Risk Assessments for varies Paysafe locations and provide support on third party vendor security risk assessments
- Support execution of customer security questionnaires and ad-hoc audit requests.
- Contribute in building and maintaining Paysafe Security Risk and Compliance program.
- Support rest of Paysafe business units in their ability to adopt innovative solutions and technology towards delivering a data secure environment both internally and externally.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to provide consulting as SME on security compliance requirements and practices.
- Develop, maintain and regularly update the security standards and policies framework, including coordinating sign-offs from affected parties;
- Produce management reports for CISO, support with presentations for Committee and Board meetings and Risk management reporting.
- Support reporting to the internal Infosec organization, including weekly meeting minutes, ad-hoc meetings and workshop minutes
- Support KPI/KRI reporting - create performance dashboards for Infosec, analyse the data and share the insights with the wider team
- Complete ad-hoc tasks assigned to him/her by his/her superior in accordance to his/her position.
To be successful you need to have
- At least 2 years' experience within security risk and compliance management area.
- Qualification requirements for the position: minimum bachelor's degree in related filed.
- Other requirements: Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Certification within information security domain (such as CISSP and CISA) are preferred.
We offer in return
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Do you want to join the Best in Cybersecurity? We were just announced as Company of the Year in that category. Don't miss your chance!
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English. Your Cover Letter should mention why you would like to join our company and how your experiences and skills match our current opening.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top