Global Risk Analytics Manager
- Irvine, CA
About Paysafe Group
Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $80 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
The Manager of Global Risk Analytics will be responsible for conceptualizing and developing data-driven risk solutions by applying advanced analytical techniques. This individual will play a critical role in the global risk team, developing rules and models to effectively manage risk within the overall portfolio.
We are looking for a Manager to work with a team of data analysts, and data scientists for leveraging the latest analytical tools and techniques to enhance our fraud and risk management capabilities for merchant and transaction monitoring.
Role & Responsibilities
- Actively manage programs and strategies for effective detection of credit and fraud risk within the overall merchant portfolio
- Partner with cross functional teams of risk analysts, analytical and product development resources to identify and promote new solutions and products that will improve the overall effectiveness of merchant risk monitoring and risk programs
- Analysis of customer transaction data to develop and improve transactional fraud prevention strategies
- Advanced analytics and predictive modeling experience to develop risk strategies to drive portfolio growth while mitigating risk.
- Produce forecasting models, analysis, and recommendations to understand and mitigate risk potential vulnerabilities
- Continue to analyze and identify emerging risk trends and adapt existing strategies and methodologies accordingly
- Support all business units within the Risk Department in creating and maintaining operational reporting and Dashboards
- Develop automated executive and management level portfolio risk reporting
- Managing a group of data analysts, and data scientists
- Perform in-depth data analysis on risk profiles of existing merchant accounts and prior losses to identify new actionable trends
- You'll be responsible for proactively identifying new fraud and risk patterns and sources to minimize the company's exposure to financial and reputational risk.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science or any other quantitative discipline; Master's degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience, with 5+ in fraud or risk management; experience in analytics and modeling or relevant area preferable.
- Strong understanding of data mining concepts, statistical modeling, machine learning, and experience in solving complex problems with these disciplines.
- Excellent quantitative and analytic skills and data driven mindset; ability to derive patterns, trend and insights, and preform risk/reward trade-off.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional partners and management to define strategies that balance risk and return.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required
- Experience in statistical and data analysis in at least one of the following statistical software packages or languages: SQL, R, Python
- Experience with report analysis and development using business intelligence tools such as Tableau is a plus.
- Able to multi task and work effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced and evolving environment
- Be comfortable to work with teams in various regions and across different time zones
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top