Financial Crime Analyst
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com.
- Ensure efficient identification and monitoring of customer activities and transactions considered suspicious
- Conduct proper investigation of suspicious customer behavior and money laundering alerts
- Ensure timely and efficient reporting of transactions considered suspicious
- Stay current with money laundering and terrorist financing behaviors, issues, policies, regulations, criminal typologies, industry best practices, and developing trends
- Handle development training for new employees
- Ensure proper record-keeping of data collected and analyzed
- Arrange weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports of completed work
- Understand product specific AML risks and provide expertise for appropriate automated or manual solutions to mitigate those risks
- Identify and report potential weaknesses in processes
- Monitor the efficiency of customer monitoring rules and complete updates when necessary
- Research and understand changes in regulation
- Develop Anti Money Laundering guidance materials, controls, training resources and an internal handbook
- Provide subject matter expertise to the business and respond to queries
- Follow the high standards of the company in regards to quality and timeliness of responses
- Experience with data analysis
- Superb analytical skills
- Ability to organize and analyze complex data sets
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Working with advanced data sets, pivot tables, statistical functions
- Internet knowledge
- General understanding of AML and AML suspicious activity, transaction monitoring, analytical tools, KYC is an advantage
- Foreign language: English and additional is a plus
- Working on shifts may be required as well as weekend coverage
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English. Your Cover Letter should mention why you would like to join our company and how your experiences and skills match our current opening.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top