Director of FP&A EU Acquiring & NetBanx
- London, United Kingdom
The Director of Finance position is accountable for the finance of EU Acquiring and Netbanx, business units of Paysafe Payment Processing.
The incumbent will help provide financial insights and decision support, drive process improvements, and provide day-to-day analytical and forecasting support for EU Acquiring and Netbanx. The candidate will be part of the Finance & Accounting team that supports monthly and quarterly business analytics, product profitability, financial reporting, investment analysis and expense management activities. While this person will have direct responsibility within the centralized function, this role will require collaboration with leaders throughout Paysafe, our President Integrated Solutions, and the development of actionable conclusions and recommendations.
This role will report to the VP of FP&A and be based in the London office.
Scope of Responsibilities
This position is expected to oversee the entire EU Acquiring and Netbanx finance segment, including operations in Canada and Europe. All duties and responsibilities described below relate to these two business units.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage a diverse team of FP&A leaders, and inputs from business line analysts.
• Ability to prepare succession planning, and career development plans with staff.
• Act as a key business partner to our President Integrated Solutions
• Lead monthly EU Acquiring and Netbanx business review process for Executive team, inclusive of preparation of financial & operational deck with analytics and commentary; facilitate meeting and drive resultant analysis from action items
• Responsible for leading annual budgeting, regular re-forecast & LRP process
• Develop and further enhance investment decision models and reporting / forecasting mechanism around initiatives
• Support all internal reporting and accounting analysis for EU Acquiring and Netbanx business units including abhor Group requests
• Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
• Partner with FP&A and calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
• Drive process automation and next-gen forecasting capabilities, leveraging existing tools (Oracle, Hyperion)
• Define and execute ad-hoc projects addressing company-wide and/or agent/portfolio specific issues of finance, performance, and strategy.
• Drives forecasting and business unit-wide analysis, ensuring transparency and business ownership
• Consolidation and reporting of portfolio and company-wide results, combined with analyses and presentations
Develop a high quality infrastructure of quantitative (including statistical) analysis tools and data, which will enable consistent, timely and efficient analysis of strategic issues.
• Drive key metrics and analytics that will allow the leadership team to clearly understand outcomes achieved related to revenue growth and spending controls -and provide insightful analysis and recommendations to optimize resource allocation.
• Critical success factors will include identifying revenue growth/focus areas, exceptional rigor for all supporting assumptions, and strong partnerships across all organizations for successful execution.
• Handle multiple high visibility, time sensitive projects at once, independently and working with management, identify critical strategic issues.
• Other job duties as assigned
• Customer Focused and service oriented
• Experience within the Payments industry or other continuous revenue stream environments would be a plus
• Highly proficient in Excel, Word, and Powerpoint (Tableau, SQL, Essbase a plus)
• Attention to detail and accuracy of work at all times
• Ability to work with all levels of senior management and bank executives
• Advanced follow up, analytical, and organizational skills
• Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
• Professional and effective written and oral communication skills with management, fellow employees, sales offices and merchants.
• High level of integrity and trustworthiness due to the sensitivity and confidentiality of information and data that is handled
• Conscientious about quality and timeliness of deliverables
• Must be able to take initiative. Doing things to improve the department without being asked
• Must be adaptable and flexible
• Ability to deal with high stress situations
• Team player
• Ability to handle multiple assigned tasks within allotted timeframes.
• Dependable and consistent
• Bachelor's Degree required from an accredited College or University in Finance or Accounting
• Master's Degree preferred but not required
• Payment processing or banking experience a must
Equal Employment Opportunity Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top