Paysafe Limited ("Paysafe") (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Paysafe is widely recognized as a leading global provider of payments solutions for businesses and consumers. Experienced and trusted as both a partner and solutions provider, Paysafe is well positioned to capitalize on the wave of new technologies entering the payments space and focused on accelerated growth.
To help us fuel accelerated growth, we are looking for an experienced Business Development Director, ISV.
The Paysafe Group is looking for a Business Development Director ISV with experience selling into Property Management or Membership Management SaaS Companies to identify new business opportunities in identified regions of North America.
In this hunter role, the ideal candidate will have direct experience in building sales channels servicing the Property Management or Membership Management SaaS verticals. You possess an unparalleled work ethic, strong attention to detail, superior technology skills and excellent phone and communication skills.
The primary responsibility of the Business Development Director ISV is to drive and grow new business for Paysafe by using our unique set of APIs servicing the Property Management or Membership Management verticals. This will require you to serve as a subject matter expert to the Property Management or Membership Management industries representing Netbanx; our Paysafe Payment Gateway. This is a client-facing role requiring deep industry expertise, proven ability and a broad base of industry contacts.
- Deep knowledge in Property Management or Membership Management Verticals, experience generating business plans in SaaS space
- Consistently identify new sources of business
- Prospect and sell opportunities into the Property Management or Membership Management spaces
- Present our APIs to showcase how Property Management or Membership Management SaaS can Integrate to our Paysafe Gateway
- Represent Paysafe at top industry and vertical events
- Subject matter expert on the value and benefits of SaaS as it relates Property Management or Membership Management Verticals
- Continuously stay abreast of new company technologies and services to maintain a competitive advantage
- Manage and maintain sales pipeline as well as projected contract closing dates
- Creative problem solver with ability to understand and resolve prospective client challenges/objections
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B SaaS Sales
- BA degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to prove consistently hitting or overachieving quota
- Property Management or Membership Management vertical experience and existing industry contacts/relationships
- Experience in payments required
- Refined and proven sales methodology
- Lead the partner through the integration cycle from discovery to go live
- Ability to problem solve and liaise with multiple departments within Paysafe to source solutions
- Adaptable; able to quickly learn new technologies and processes
- Have experience selling technology to top decision-makers at the enterprise level
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience
- Strong portfolio of C-Level contacts within Enterprise Accounts
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact. We encourage you to apply even if your experience does not exactly align as we value diverse thoughts, experience, and backgrounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.