- Sofia, Bulgaria
Paysafe Limited ("Paysafe") (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
We are looking to recruit a DevOps Engineer be part of our DevOps team in Sofia.
What you will do:
- Contribute to application design and OS configuration in order to deploy best in class products
- Administer Linux operating systems, configure OS-level and 3rd party open-source or commercial tools
- Develop and maintain idempotent development/team environments
- Collaborate and champion consistencies with the operations teams
- Develop/maintain optimized deployment scripts and pipelines, application and system monitors
- Build deployment packages
- Participate in an agile environment being an active member of the team bridging the gap between development and operations engineering worlds
To be successful you need to have:
- Experience required in a Systems/Infrastructure/DevOps role
- Required to work within an on-premises and/or a cloud based development environment utilizing automated build techniques and enabling software artefacts to be part of a Continuous Integration (CI) framework
- Experienced across a number of projects using build automation tooling (Puppet/Ansible) to manage the software configuration of a large number of hosts across a number of different environments
- Strong scripting/automation skills within at least one programming language
- Experience using continuous integration and continuous delivery tools (Jenkins/Maven/Mercurial)
- Understating of and practical experience using version control systems (Git preferred)
- Strong understanding/practical hands-on (system administration) knowledge of Linux operating systems - project uses RHEL, CentOS and Ubuntu
- Experience of packaging software artefacts in one of the Linux package formats (e.g. APT/RPM)
- Working knowledge of network fundamentals and network troubleshooting tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience managing Big Data environments will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of and practical experience with Hadoop ecosystem components
- Practical experience with Apache Spark, Kafka, HBase, Drill, Hive
- Experience managing Oracle Golden Gate for Big Data
What we offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best-designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you!
Back to top