Paysafe Limited ("Paysafe") (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
We are offering a very flexible and hybrid workweek for our office in Atlanta.
As aSecurity Engineer - SIEM, the potential candidate would have exposure and experience in deploying, administering, and managing Linux based SIEM platforms. The candidate will organize backups, manage the deployment, upgrades, and workload on the system. The candidate would develop security detection content within an agile environment, delivering by utilizing frameworks which support operational automation. The candidate would onboard and configure data and logs from external sources and align them to a common information model. Being able to help in the creation of the security orchestration playbooks in support of security operations, compliance, and architecture.
The potential candidate will work in a global team environment, have prior experience of working in a web-based application services environment and automated processes related to cyber security. The candidate would be a fast learner with the ability to refine their skills and enabling automation with the Information Security.
- Build, implement, administer and scale Splunk Enterprise Security platform. (Indexers, Forwarders (Heavy/Universal), Search Heads, Deployment Servers)
- Administer and manage backups and system workload of Splunk.
- Onboarding new Security related data sources and parse them to CIM.
- Bring consistency and integrity across available data.
- Identify and build new security detection use cases and dashboards that improve security posture, technology integration, technology assessment, control validation, and overall risk posture.
- Support the development of Security Operations Center orchestration and automation to improve threat detection and reduce response times.
- Troubleshooting performance issues.
- Participate in technology enhancement projects/initiatives, making sure Paysafe fully utilizes the technical capabilities of the implemented security tools
- Be a good team player maintaining a constructive ground of discussion, trigger progressive discussions that enable the team to learn and grow.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Systems administration on Linux distributions.
- Administrating and maintaining data log collections, correlation tools and SIEM platforms.
- Scripting and automation such as: Bash, Powershell, Python, etc.
- Familiarity and understanding of Git and CI/CD processes.
- Technical expertise in Information Security field with knowledge in threat modelling frameworks and techniques.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 3+ years relevant practical experience.
- Experience in working with compliance and regulatory requirements in Payment Industry Standards preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously and be proactive within the field of expertise.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) with ability to work in a team.
- Ability to react quickly, decisively, and deliberately in high paced environment.
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.