Paysafe Limited ("Paysafe") (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Paysafe is widely recognized as a leading global provider of payment solutions for businesses and consumers. Experienced and trusted as both a partner and solutions provider, Paysafe is well positioned to capitalize on the wave of new technologies entering the payments space and focused on accelerated growth.
To help us fuel accelerated growth, we are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer iGaming North America.
The responsibilities of this position primarily include enterprise compliance program and policy development for the North America iGaming business vertical at Skrill, our digital wallets business. This position will develop strategies for compliance risk management and design and implement internal controls, policies, procedures, and training to assure compliance with applicable laws, corporate standards, and third-party guidelines. This positions also oversees Skrill's iGaming risk assessment process as well as supporting the teams managing iGaming initiatives in North America.
- End to end Policy and Program development, delivery and maintenance for gaming payment vertical (Policies, procedures, training, monitoring, assurance)
- Stay abreast of changes to state and federal iGaming regulations and third party. guidelines, conduct impact assessments and keep teams updated and educated on changes
- Cross functional product support for new or expanding gaming initiatives
- Manage state gaming license regulatory obligations
- Develop third party due diligence programs for gaming partners and merchants
- Regulatory outreach, industry outreach & examination support
- 3-5 of compliance experience in a risk management, compliance, or internal control related function in a multi-national, fast paced complex financial services environment; Preferably working with higher risk market verticals
- 2-5 years of multi state compliance experience in the financial industry working with iGaming merchants or within the iGaming providers Experience in implementing virtual currencies (crypto, utility tokens, security tokens) as funding source for iGaming activity is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability in developing, delivering and managing compliance programs and product controls in a fast-paced industry
- Demonstrated understanding of end-to-end iGaming regulated vs nonregulated business models, customer KYC processes and related regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated ability to uncover root causes and key risk trends from a wide variety of data sources and create detailed action plans to improve Fraud and AML risk as it relates to Skrill's gaming vertical
- Strong team player comfortable with matrix reporting lines
- Proficient in English, excellent communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with stored value, money transmission, alternative payments, and crypto currency a plus
- CAMS, CFE, or equivalent certification is preferred
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.