Job DescriptionFueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal is a global company operating in the competitive and dynamic Payments Industry. The Treasury function plays a critical role in our Product operations and development lifecycle. The Product Enablement Go-to-Market (GTM) Team is responsible for aligning with the global Product organization to launch new product and design money movement requirements powering product launch and growth at scale. GTM is looking for a Treasury Manager to join our team.
The GTM Treasury Manager’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with Product Teams to support execution of Product Roadmap, inclusive of all PayPal properties (e.g., Core, Braintree, Venmo, iZettle, Hyperwallet, etc.);
- Determine and advise Product and other Teams on the money movement requirements to support new and existing products;
- Partner with Global Cash Management team to operationalize product cash movement;
- Partner with the Treasury Transformation team to communicate the key product initiatives that will require changes to the Treasury infrastructure and capabilities (e.g., Cyrpto trading, banking capabilities, etc);
- Support PayPal product expansion and global reach into new markets; drive Operational Excellence in Treasury processes aligned with business efficiencies;
- Support global PayPal expansion by closely collaborating with key business units globally, such as Product, Business Development, Global Core Payments and Global Finance Product teams/processor relationships
- Previous experience in payments, banking, or related industry (approx 3-6 years)
- Demonstrated product management experience and a passion for the payments space
- Ability to work independently, yet collaborate cross-funcitonality to drive results
- Excellent teamwork & communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors Degree Required, MBA a plus
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Strong technical/modeling, computer/database & systems skills
- Knowledge of SAP, Quantum & online banking systems
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.