Job DescriptionFueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
As a Technical Product Manager in Credit Risk and collections team, You will be responsible for building scalable platforms for credit risk and collections that enables growth/drive revenue while keeping the losses flat The ideal candidate is expected to • Understand business needs, end to end customer experiences when building platform solutions. • Understanding of business centric measurement (conversions/retention, funnels, user journeys) will be a big plus • Understanding of lending industry will be a plus • Ability to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. • Ability to work independently, at times with minimal guidance and ambiguous data to create actionable insights
- Define product requirements and lead successful execution of initiatives
- Engage closely with engineering and architecture in Agile methodology to help determine the best technical implementation/design while balancing time-to-market needs.
- Partner with cross-functional teams at PayPal and external partners to design, build, launch, and market new payment capabilities
- Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making
- Define and proactively monitor key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions. Engage in problem solving with analytics to determine trends and root causes.
- Partner with Customer Support teams in solving pain points for our users.
- Partner with Legal, Privacy, and Compliance teams to ensure the products we deliver are within regulatory boundaries.
- Define a product launch plan for your area, including identifying new opportunities as well as maintaining a rolling marketing roadmap of projects or iterations.
- Minimum of BE/ BS is required, MBA or MS preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience dealing with technical problems and creating solutions as a Product Manager
- Proven track record for building, launching, and maintaining high-scale, successful products
- Experience leading and executing in fast-paced, and high-growth environments will be a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – written and verbal
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated, goal driven, Can-do approach, curious and open minded
- Tech savvy who loves to stay on top of industry trend
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.