Job DescriptionAt PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
The PayPal Global Pay Later team is responsible for the closed-end credit products within the PayPal Credit suite of credit products. These products are available in four countries (US, UK, FR and DE) and continue to grow to other strategic markets that PayPal has a presence in. The Product team is responsible for managing the entire life cycle of new products from product design, to solution design, to build and implementation. We are also responsible for managing and improving our existing product offerings. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing, designing and building world-class credit products and experiences. They will responsible for the performance of their product and the KPI’s related to their product. The will be tasked to identify opportunities to improve their product and managing their KPI’s. They will responsible for working closely with multi-functional areas across PayPal and different regions, including business and marketing partners, legal, compliance and risk. They will also work closely with dev teams in an agile environment. They will be responsible for managing backlogs and roadmaps, writing stories and other typical agile processes.
- Manage, design and build world-class credit products and experiences.
- Responsible for the performance of their product and the KPI’s related to their product.
- Identify opportunities to improve their product and managing their KPI’s.
- Work closely with multi-functional areas across PayPal and different regions, including business and marketing partners, legal, compliance and risk.
- Work closely with development teams in an agile environment.
- Manage backlogs and roadmaps, writing stories and other typical agile processes.
- Experienced product manager with a minimum of 5+ years of product experience.
- Ability to work with a wide range of functions ranging from business experts to developers.
- Managing traditional agile responsibilities of a product owner.
- Delivering high quality products that meet customer needs.
- Strong understanding of business KPI’s and the ability to drive them.
- Experience in an agile development environment a plus.
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.