Job DescriptionAt PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
PayPal's Global Compliance Platform team is hiring a Senior Product Manager to drive the next generation RegTech solutions to meet PayPal’s global regulatory needs. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible to lead problem & solution discovery across various geographies to devise scalable and flexible product solutions. As a Product Manager in this space, you will manage the end to end development of complex features that will make PayPal compliant with the best customer experience. You will partner with technology team to scale the existing infrastructure and collaborate with cross functional stakeholders from marketing, operations, policy, legal, sales to effectively understand business needs, devise solutions and communicate the value proposition of product roadmap.
- Lead the discovery phases of new feature rollouts with a set of cross functional stakeholders from various business teams, engineering, and other product managers across the organization.
- Evaluate trade-offs amongst multiple solutions and influence roadmap for one or more service/feature areas based on technical feasibility, business timelines and customer impact.
- Articulate and write product strategies for Product, Marketing, Operations and/or BU teams to achieve alignment and support as necessary for new feature rollouts.
- Author product requirements, epics, user stories across multiple complex and cross-functional feature/ service areas and create flow documents to ensure solutions are architected to cover Business needs and requirements.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact and work with implementation teams to deliver multi sprint roadmaps while optimizing time to market.
- Devise strategy and support product launch and Go-to-Market plans.
- Establish deep understanding of platform and technology in product area to create scalable & flexible solutions.
- Recommend new processes, workarounds, and flow changes to ensure constant improvement and evolution of the Consumer experience.
- Conduct market research, gather feedback from internal regional & operations teams and analyze existing product flows, contact reasons and net-promoter-scores to identify experience gaps.
- Viewed as a service or product expert for a single product/service area or as having broad experience that is helpful on new initiatives.
- 5+ years of related professional experience or Master’s Degree and 6+ years of experience.
- Skilled at working with cross functional groups and matrix organizations in multiple geographies.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated data driven approach to draw insights and influence decisions.
- Outstanding communication and organization skills.
- Proven ability to deliver on a new product challenge quickly and valuably.
- Thrives in an environment of continuous change and complexity.
- "Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure.
- Successfully negotiates and defends their position.
- MBA preferred.
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.