Job DescriptionFueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal Enterprise Technology and Experience (ETX) team supports the technologies that power our employees, from Legal to HR, Corporate Communications and more. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic business leader with a technologist background to take on the role of Product Owner supporting Employee Experiences Platform. This person will partner with diverse cross-functional teams to lead, execute, monitor, and deliver results for Employee Experiences.. This position is for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoys a dynamic and growing work environment, and enjoys working with people to provide world-class business solutions
- Understand PayPal’s strategic and competitive position to deliver employee experiences that are relevant, personalized and united.
- Manage internal customer relationships with our business partners and champion the employee and business stakeholder experience.
- Strong collaboration and negotiation with all stakeholders including sponsors, technologists, and business customers.
- Create a deep understanding of our Employees. Analyze current Employee experiences to define friction points and create seamless and effortless experiences.
- Develop a product roadmap and work with cross-functional teams (business, program managers, product, development, UX, analytics) to execute on the roadmap
- Responsible for standing up and driving program governance structure and rhythms during execution of roadmap items.
- Responsive, fast-paced decision-making skills with the ability to drive business results.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Highly flexible, ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- Work with Analytics partners to evaluate launch outcomes and ongoing platform performance to help build best in class experiences.
- Define goals and expected outcomes of roadmap items, aligning with portfolio objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Ability to work in Agile, Waterfall and hybrid delivery models.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels including senior leadership.
- 6 years of Product Management or design experience with a focus on Enterprise level Strategy and needs
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and understand technology. Detail-oriented, unfazed by technical detail, committed to flawless execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Team player; ability to interface and build relations at all levels
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, deliver with various sized customer stakeholder groups
- Support global marketing efforts to effectively activate and measure product launches and marketing activities for the right target audiences
Nice to have:
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
- Certified Agile Product Owner or scrum training
- Robust problem-solving ability, breaking down complex challenges to find solutions
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.