Job DescriptionFueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced agile marketing team. No day is the same, you’ll work in two-week sprint cycles as part of a multi-disciplined squad, responsible for a backlog of campaigns and experiments to reduce churn and increase engagement in our 3 biggest markets. The team champion data driven, experimentation to identify the tactics that differentially accelerate growth in the customer base and product use. You are data-driven, solutions focused and love a challenge. You are willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is needed to ensure delivery of scalable, repeatable, high-impact personalized lifecycle marketing programs.
- Retention Strategy: Drives continuous optimization of Retention lifecycle program. Support cross channel partnerships (Product, Risk, GCS) to drive continuous improvement of customer retention pain points.
- Growth Discipline: Leads & embodies agile ways of working and continuous improvements to the effectiveness of ceremonies. Works with Scrum Master to continually optimize ways of working.
- Performance Management: Manages the end to end lifecycle journey. Knows the data and how to use it in both design and decisioning. Partner with Growth Analytics and squad to uncover user insights, create and manage the experimentation roadmap/backlog with squad members and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness. Responsible for all program reporting
- Marketing Integration: Intakes and prioritizes SMB segment priorities as part of quarterly planning process and delivers a coordinated approach to Moonshots. Partners with integrated marketing to embed content across the lifecycle and input squad requirements.
- Program Management: Ensures right value prop definition. Market context and product knowledge for flagship markets. Manage capacity planning with Ops teams and manage prioritization. Partner with Data and Channel Operations squad members to define content and data requirements based on experimentation and language specifications. Work with our Ops teams to build and execute programs across all channels. Writes brief for the Performance Creative Team and oversee legal approvals for local markets as well as supporting US needs. Supports the build of email templates for local markets as required and supports QA process across markets.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.