Job DescriptionAt PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
Responsible for the development and execution of segment Consumer Marketing Programs and calendar for PayPal across the Japanese consumer base. Developing strategies that build a sustainable foundation for new market entry, elevate the brand and increase demands for our products.
- Define and deliver best in class segment marketing plans across the funnel to inspire consumers and grow market share
- Clearly articulate Value proposition and key messaging
- Define consumer targets, addressable audience and target penetration across portfolio and define areas of focus to increase results e.g. Gamers
- Own and execute against the consumer facing marketing calendar for Japan
- Partner with the sales teams to inspire merchants and partners with best in class comarketing and partnership marketing programs for mutual commercial benefit.
- Partner with insights and analytics to expand brand performance and to inform marketing plans
- Partner with product teams to define GTM plans for new consumer experiences
- Deliver ambitious, world class programs with support from sales & product to drive exponential growth for PayPal’s Japanese Consumers
- Deliver Japan campaign strategies aligned to the approved segment calendar
- Meet consumer actions targets driven by Marketing in Japan
- Drive incremental NNA (Net New Actives) & TPA (Transaction Per Actives), and CV (Customer Value) driven by Marketing
- Stakeholder NPS
- Timely and quality delivery of key program and team responsibilities
- Team compliance with OPEX (operating expense) , and Marketing Operations processes
- Quality and timeliness of communications
Key Skills / Experience
- 8-10 years B2C strategic marketing expert with consumer payments experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in delivering full funnel integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience working in Japan and for a multinational company
- Deliver on time and in line with budget allocated
- Brilliant collaborator and one team player.
- Work with partners and analytics to track campaign effectiveness.
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment, embracing change & delivering strong business outcomes.
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.