Job DescriptionFueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Reporting into the Head of Partnerships, UK the Partner Manager will manage a portfolio of existing partners, growing the relationship and expanding revenue-generating opportunities with them.
The Partner Manager drives the strategy and manages the commercial relationship with a portfolio of Channel Partners in the UK and connects with internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Compliance) to drive opportunities from conception to realisation and adoption by partner’s customer base.
- Ownership of the commercial performance of a portfolio of PayPal channel partners (e-commerce platforms, PSPs, other), upselling further solutions within the PayPal portfolio, where possible
- Managing the roadmap for technical upgrades of the PayPal integration
- Execute marketing campaigns to increase adoption of PayPal’s services on partners’ base
- Support the execution of local initiatives with PayPal global Partners
- Collaborate with partner managers across Europe to define best practices and a common business playbook
- min. 5+ years experience in Business Development role and/or B2B Relationships
- Understand the online payments landscape in the UK
- Commercial acumen, ability to manage a pipeline and execute against revenue targets
- Ability to establish credibility and trust with senior management
- Ability to negotiate partner agreements and annual partner incentive plans to accelerate revenue, and to drive best in class integrations and consumer experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and project management skills with the ability to engage and influence multiple internal stakeholders including Product, Marketing, Risk, Finance, Legal and Operations at a local level, managing these cross-functional teams to drive partner plans
- Ability to work well and independently in a structured yet flexible and adaptable way
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.