User Interface Developer - SurePayroll
- Northbrook, IL
The User Interface Developer is responsible for creating user interfaces and workflows for SurePayroll's payroll application and other family online products for web, mobile and tablet applications.
- Works with designers to develop interfaces for SurePayroll's online products that include applications for web, mobile and tablet platforms.
- Defines and creates the workflow for the user experience and style guide for our software products including coding standards, page layout, navigation and data entry flow to ensure our product is intuitive and easy to use.
- Develops prototypes and user interfaces based on design mockups and delivers final front end assets in a format that's easy for Software Developers to implement.
- Conducts and translates user-centric design research and usability testing into optimized front end experiences for web, mobile and tablet applications for online payroll and other SurePayroll products.
- Implements best practices for front end web development leveraging industry standards to ensure customer satisfaction and ease of usability.
- Works across various product lifecycle stages, from initial definition to continuous enhancement to ensure consistency and usability of the product.
- Partners with UX Designers, Business Systems Analysts, Software Developers and Product Managers to translate product feature requirements into front end web components and interfaces.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Factors, Usability, Graphic Design, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Back to top