User Experience Designer
- Rochester, NY
The User Experience Designer II has lead responsibility to work with project teams by providing user-driven design solutions, creating wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and producing high fidelity visual designs. They align a project with success by providing best-in-class design solutions.
- Leads the gathering and formation of insights from user research, usability testing, UX benchmark examples, and applies user-centered design principles to identify design needs, craft design solutions, and deliver high-quality design.
- Collaborates with business teams and the Product Owner to understand business and technical requirements.
- Coordinates design reviews and action planning to ensure compliance to design approach and language standards.
- Develops work plans for design activities that include task breakdown, estimating, and dependencies to ensure accurate allocation of resource support.
- Mentors User Experience Design level I's to educate on design standards, tools, and processes.
Wonder what it's like to work in IT at Paychex? https://www.themuse.com/profiles/paychex/team/productdevelopmentanditteams
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, e.g. interaction, graphics, visual communications, product, HCI, CS, or equivalent work experience
- Master's Degree in Design, e.g. interaction, graphics, visual communications, product, HCI, CS, or equivalent work experience
- 4 years of experience in an interaction design/lead role or the equivalent combination of education and experience; background in human computer interaction (HCI), UI design, and usability; superior information design skills; competent in all the facets of the design process, and exceptionally talented and skilled in at least one major area (e.g. Visual and Motion design, or Interaction and Information Architecture design).
Back to top