Sr User Experience Designer
- Rochester, NY
The Senior User Experience Designer is responsible for leading UX efforts across their projects by employing UX methodologies, communicating resource needs, fulfilling design tasks and directing the efforts of UXDs. They align a project with success to make sure the project's needs are met and reflect the greater experience.
- Fulfills role of Lead Designer and User Experience Designer for Projects.
- Provides review and stewardship of design efforts in a specific domain area.
- Conducts design needs assessment and solutions approach for projects and provides review and stewardship of design efforts in a specific domain area according to Design Solutions methodology.
- Communicates a common understanding of design responsibilities and expectations across people and teams, designer or otherwise, to establish a culture of design and prepare project to follow UX lead.
- Identifies and escalates deliverables/issues requiring Creative Lead review and approval.
- Onboard design resources into projects/solutions approaches.
Wonder what it's like to work in IT at Paychex: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/paychex/team/productdevelopmentanditteams
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, e.g. interaction, graphics, visual communication, product, HCI, CS, or related concentration - Required
- Master's Degree in Design, e.g. interaction, graphics, visual communication, product, HCI, CS, or related concentration - Preferred
- 6 years of experience in an interaction design/lead role; background in human computer interaction (HCI), UI design, and usability; superior information design skills; competent in all facets of the design process.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Back to top