Sr Sales Manager - Small Business Sales
Manages multiple sales districts in accordance with corporate guidelines to ensure districts achieve all objectives, including attainment of quotas
- Works to improve sales results within their own district and the productivity of their assigned districts.
- Manages the achievement of corporate objectives by individual product line within area of branch district responsibility and within budgeted financial guidelines.
- Assists Zone Manager in the implementation of sales strategies.
- Initiates, participates in, and supervises development of assigned sales representatives in technical knowledge, competitive knowledge, and sales skills knowledge.
- Identifies potential management candidates and brings to the attention of the Zone Manager.
- Monitors branch district attainment versus forecast and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Works with district sales managers in area of responsibility to ensure full staff maintained.
- Oversees management of assigned budgets with area of district responsibility.
- Projects a positive image in representing the corporation to clients and the community.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Marketing
- 3 years of experience in Sales or Marketing.
Back to top