Sr Manager, User Experience
- Rochester, NY
Senior Technology & Product Leader to drive the creation, implementation and refinement of key strategic technologies that impact customer experience. Serves as owner of the Paychex Technology and Digital Platform strategy, driving the next generation of UX across the Paychex product portfolio.
- Develop an inspiring vision and strategy for the Flex Platform and across all channels. Serve as owner of the Paychex Technology and Digital Platform strategy, driving the next generation of UX across the Paychex product portfolio.
- Partner with Marketing to create synergies throughout the customer journey
- Lead a highly-skilled UX design team through the continued maturation of Paychex traditional user interface, while also evolving to more non-traditional interfaces (e.g. voice user interface, haptics)
- Lead the execution of the development and deployment of the HCM Platform Strategy across all business unit offerings. Partner with the product management team and key stakeholder cross-functional teams including, - architecture, product development, program management, and operations teams.
- Direct the team responsible for, and act as final approval of, the User Experience (UX) strategy and driving next generation UX across the entire Paychex product portfolio. Determine internal and external staffing model, select external partners and manage relationships with external vendors responsible for creating the vision and strategy for client facing user interface designs.
- Recruit, develop, and manage the efforts of all direct reports towards specific organizational goals and objectives
- Lead the balance of business needs with technology assessments, and recommend alternative technical approaches to meet design requirements when needed.
- Act as the public facing Digital Platform Strategy leader for Paychex for all discussions about the experience of our clients and their employees with our digital products (for example Paychex Flex HCM Suite).
- Create and maintain strategic relationships with company leaders and key stakeholders to understand internal and external customer needs, communicate current program status, and drive innovation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, User Centered Design or related field required. - Required
- Master's Degree in MBA and/or advanced technical degree preferred. - Preferred
- 5 years of experience in Product & User Experience Leadership.
- 10+ years of experience in Market-facing software and enterprise solutions product role.
- 10+ years of experience in leading product management and development in software, web, mobile and data applications.
Back to top