Sales Representative - Health and Benefits
- Paramus, NJ
Sells Paychex Agency Health and Employee Benefits Insurance products and services to new clients and existing Paychex clients.
- Achieves corporate objectives by individual product line category within the assigned territory. Generates sales revenue and health applications to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Achieves technical, competitive and sales skill knowledge by attaining objectives set by the sales management team.
- Makes calls and visits to present the company's products to clients.
- Develops internal relationships to assist in increasing the client base.
- Develops a referral network to assist in increasing the client base.
- Develops Insurance Carrier relationships to enhance sales and service.
- Processes sales contracts in a professional manner and in accordance with HRS guidelines.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the company to clients and the community.
- Life, Accident and Health must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
- Associate's Degree in Business or related discipline
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related discipline - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in Relevant sales /marketing experience or the equivalent education and experience.
- Life Accident and Health license Life, Accident and Health must be obtained within 90 days of employment. - Preferred
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Back to top