Sales Representative - Bank Centric
- Chicago, IL
Sell Paychex products and services to prospects with 1-49 employees in a bank centric territory, working with assigned bank partner to achieve revenue results.
- Responsible for meeting unit and revenue expectations.
- Presents Paychex products and services in-person to final decision makers and end users within assigned territory and client size to achieve unit and revenue goals.
- Schedules appointments and visits assigned bank branches to secure referrals.
- Analyzes the customer needs and interests to determine which products are appropriate and refers to appropriate party when necessary.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems or complaints to the appropriate channels to ensure client satisfaction.
- Completes and submits accurate new business paperwork, expense reports, and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management to assist with forecasting.
- Prospects for new clients and new referral sources utilizing a variety of methods, such as telephone, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed by Sales management.
- Partner with other sales divisions on "team selling" approach for any leads over 20 employees to increase client/prospect experience and increase revenue results.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in relevant sales/marketing experience.
- Paychex experience required.
- Rep cannot be on a PIAP or below 90% of assigned quota.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Back to top