Manages district sales effort in accordance with corporate guidelines to increase client base through the implementation of specifically approved sales and marketing programs.
- Manages the achievement of corporate objectives by individual product line within area of district responsibility and within budgeted financial guidelines.
- Recruits, selects and directs sales staff in meeting or exceeding corporate goals. Monitors attainment versus forecast and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Identifies potential management candidates and brings to the attention of the Zone Manager.
- Manages line by line items of corporate assigned budgets.
- Projects a positive image in representing the corporation to clients and the community.
- Cultivates and develops through the sales staff a referral network among the certified public accountants community, enrolled agents and bookkeepers.
- Works with branch managers to develop mutual objectives and problem-solving issues using partnership principles.
- Ensures accuracy of weekly activity reports and audits commission and expense reports.
- Initiates, participates in, and supervises on-going training of assigned sales representatives in technical knowledge, competitive knowledge, and sales skills knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Marketing.
- 3 years of experience in Sales or marketing.
Back to top