- New York, NY
Selling Company's products and services by developing new clients and increasing the client base to increase profits in the Sale of Human Resource Services and PEO Sales organizations.
- Presenting products and services of Paychex to final decision makers and end users within the prospect universe. Presentations are to be held at the prospect's work site.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current referral sources to secure referrals to end users.
- Prospecting for new clients and new referral sources utilizing the telephone, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed by Sales management.
- Analyzing the customer needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate and referring to appropriate party when necessary.
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems or complaints.
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork, expense reports and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the Corporation to clients and the community.
- Achieving technical, competitive and sales skills knowledge. Competency is measured by the successful attainment of objectives and performance within the HR Solutions and PEO Sales.
- May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for purposes of attending Conference, training sessions and/or area Zone meetings.
- Attend partner meetings to educate on HR Solutions and PEO services and processes.
- Onboard HR Solutions and PEO clients, following policies and procedures to ensure a smooth transition onto the HR Solutions or PEO service.
- Expediting the resolution of client problems or complaints to facilitate a positive onboarding experience.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- 2 years of experience in Relevant sales management experience.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Back to top