Sales Account Manager - Strategic Accounts
Selling Company's products and services by developing new clients and increasing the client base to increase profits in the Core Sales, Human Resources Services Sales, Major Market Sales, or Health and Benefits organizations within select high profile National Account Partnerships. Acts as primary point of contact and key advocate for specified National Account Partnerships, both internally for field sales and externally with Partner. Assumes responsibility for client deliverables and drives the business results for each Account in assigned "book of business".
- Prospecting for new clients within specified National Account Partnerships, utilizing telephone, direct mail, seminars, or other marketing programs as directed by Business Development Management.
- Serves as coordination and communication channel lead for internal Paychex departments. Acts as liaison with field sales, business development, marketing, product development, finance, operations, and corporate to resolve client issues concerning payroll and ancillary products to ensure client satisfaction and profitability requirements.
- Presents Paychex products and services to final decision makers and end users within the prospect universe to grow client base within specified National Accounts. Presentations may be in conjunction with field sales and/or sales engineering.
- Analyzes customer needs and interests to determine which products are appropriate and refers to appropriate party as necessary.
- Builds strong relationships with specified National Accounts Partnerships and provides quality service to retain and grow client base. Seeks creative ways to refocus clients on product offerings, unique solutions, integrations, and ancillary opportunities to prioritize client retention.
- Provides educational marketing and training to specified National Accounts Partners, as well as Account specific training to field sales representatives, to ensure National Account clients obtain full, consistent value from Paychex. Ensures Service Level Agreements are met within specified National Account Partnerships.
- Meets or exceeds sales/revenue objectives through new client growth or increased revenue from existing clients to support overall company growth goals.
- Reviews, completes, and submits accurate new business paperwork as required to onboard clients within specified National Accounts.
- Develops and maintains advanced technical knowledge of Paychex systems, product offerings, and processes, as well as industry and account specific knowledge, to act as subject matter expert for specified National Account Partnerships.
- Completes, review, and submits accurate sales results, weekly activity, product and account level, and expense reports by agreed upon dates set by Business Development Management to provide accurate analysis of activity and sales results for specified National Account Partners.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 3 years of experience in Sales/marketing.
Back to top