PEO New Client Sales Analyst
Under limited direction, the PEO New Business Sales Analyst works with Operations, Sales, Business Units, and external clients to support the Sales Organization as a subject matter expert. The PEO New Business Sales Analyst will meet with the prospect/client (virtually or in person) to collect data, documents, and other items needed in order to start the on-boarding process
- Collect and review PEO Health and benefits new business prospect applications for accuracy and completeness, maintains an activity tracking log and interacts with Sales and external clients to facilitate quote process
- Serve as a liaison between Sales, Operations, and external clients to support the overall sales and orientation process
- Identify and execute additional value added services by promoting our products for all new clients and make payroll flow with ease
- Schedule and conduct new client orientation meetings virtually or in person
- Responsible for gathering and reviewing new hire packets, benefit enrollment forms, garnishments, 401k, flex, accrual information, payroll register etc. to ensure the client's on-boarding process is handled in a timely manner
- Management of clients' expectations and relationships
- Manage several implementation projects at any given time
- Support Sales through assisting with administrative functions, discrepancy resolution, managing internal communication, etc.
- Facilitate problem resolution for client employees and/or contacts directly or by partnering with the appropriate department
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position's function
- Bachelor's Degree in Related field - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in client set up and/or implementation.
- PEO experience.
Meet Some of Paychex's Employees
Sherjeel K.Project Manager, IT Release Services
Sherjeel’s team ensures that all new application updates are released automatically so clients can always have the best technology at their fingertips.
Back to top