Manager, Search Engine Optimization
- Rochester, NY
Manages a team of Search Engine Optimization Analysts and Editorial Manager to develop and execute the overall search engine optimization and content strategy for Paychex websites. Owns the organic performance of paychex.com including Paychex WORX.
- Develops overall Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies for various Paychex websites; collaborates with Digital Marketing Manager to drive SEO strategy and business plans for lead generation efforts.
- Oversees and implements localization efforts to increase Paychex web presence for regional searches.
- Develops editorial calendar to drive inbound traffic.
- Oversees publishing efforts on Paychex WORX and works with the Demand Gen team to coordinate content efforts.
- Ensures Paychex keeps pace with industry-wide search engine optimization trends and developments.
- Develops and generates weekly and monthly reporting for all major organic search metrics, goals tracking and online lead generation activities to ensure ROI and search marketing goals are met.
- Collaborates with designers, writers, and developers to coordinate and perform website optimization through design, content, structure and site architecture recommendations.
- Recruits, selects, hires, and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs, and other resources, as required, for professional advancement.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field - Required
- 5 years of experience in experience in managing an enterprise SEO program.
- Must have strong SEO and data analysis background.
- Direct experience with enterprise SEO platforms.
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills.
- Demonstrates time management and priority setting skills.
- Experience managing and working with external agencies.
- Experience managing people.
Back to top