Inside Sales Representative - Health and Benefits
- Rochester, NY
To provide direct marketing of Paychex Agency Insurance products and services through effective telesales techniques.
- Generates sales revenue to meet or exceed sales quota by contacting prospect base and utilizing effective telesales methods to qualify insurance and human resource needs.
- Applies knowledge of Paychex Agency Insurance Products and Services products to effectively interest prospects and clients.
- Performs insurance needs analysis for prospects and clients to provide solutions to insurance and benefit needs.
- Writes up and processes sales contracts in a professional manner and in accordance with HRS operation guidelines.
- Performs underwriting of business risks in accordance with insurance carrier guidelines.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in relevant sales/marketing
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Back to top