HR Services HR Generalist - Central Time -Texas
- Irving, TX
DUE TO BUSINESS NEEDS, THIS POSITION MUST RESIDE IN TX.
Delivers HR Services HR components and makes recommendations to clients regarding benefits, compensation, employee relations, recruitment, training and development, and information systems. Manages client activities and on-site visits to create and develop strong business relationships, retain clients, ensure quality service, and build revenue. Responsible for both ASO and PEO clients.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of all HR Services components.
- Performs client visits to introduce new products, services, and technologies to clients.
- Promotes HR Services products and services to fulfill ongoing client requests.
- Follows through on requests from clients, corporate, and HR Services Area Manager.
- Gathers and maintains client service data in the HR Services database.
- Acts as liaison with branch, region, and Corporate offices to facilitate resolution of client issues regarding benefits, payroll, human resources, and safety.
- Recommends, coordinates, and delivers training seminars for clients and their employees.
- Builds strong client relationships and provides quality service in an effort to retain client base.
- Informs and educates clients about Human Resources policies, procedures, performance management, recruitment, and employee relations issues.
- Delivers presentations that meet high quality standards.
- Works with HR Services HR Consultant to develop appropriate strategies for clients regarding employee relations, disciplinary action, operations, and performance issues.
- Assists clients with resolution of employee issues pertaining to leaves of absence, workers' compensation, and disability accommodations.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and changes in Human Resources legislation, and conveys local, state, and federal laws to clients to maintain compliance.
- Facilitates Annual Enrollment meetings for ASO clients.
- Conducts orientations and Annual Enrollment meetings for PEO clients. Understands details of benefit and insurance plans related to the PEO co-employer relationship.
- Advises the client on issues regarding Section 125, healthcare, and retirement plans with assistance from other areas within the HRS division.
- Partners with Sales and Operations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Conducts initial Service Assessment to determine client needs.
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 3 years of experience in Human Resources experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Back to top