Drupal Back End Marketing Web Developer
Executes backend website development of Paychex public facing website, maintaining the website for functionality, increased performance and user satisfaction. Validates requirements and performs analysis and design for system improvements and new applications.
- Executes tasks using proprietary languages to translate specifications and/or requirements into code. Builds assets in a content management environment, develops workflows, and assists with data capture templates to manage enterprise content and deliver to website properties.
- Provides time estimates to aid in scheduling. Monitors progress against task estimates to provide status.
- Recognizes proprietary code, process, and/or standard inefficiencies and makes suggestions for improvement, if applicable. Complies with and contributes to standards and procedures to ensure development consistency (e.g. programming standards, change management, version control).
- Applies web specific technical skills to produce deliverables (i.e. specifications, program changes, unit test scripts, documentation, etc.).
- Works collaboratively with members of the Marketing team to devise the best technical solutions to meet product, UX, and marketing needs that increase website traffic and lead generation.
- Provides documentation to support website changes to ensure consistent best practices.
- Supports programming changes during optimization, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and post implementation to ensure integrity of web based deliverable.
- Performs comprehensive analysis and design for program changes to gain and to transfer knowledge of web based asset changes. Reviews and provides input to requirements documents.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position?s function.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer related discipline - Required
- 3 years of experience in related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Back to top