Director, Marketing Strategy & Segmentation
- New York, NY
Strategically positions the organization for success in the market while developing innovative marketing programs to meet revenue and retention objectives through all the organization's Sales and Service channels. Leads the development and implementation of company-wide product marketing plans and initiatives to ensure that Paychex drives results aligned with company strategies. Responsible for all aspects of product marketing.
- Establishes the vision and strategic direction for product marketing. Leads the development of strategic marketing plans for all Paychex products through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning.
- Strategically positions the organization for success in the market while developing innovative programs to meet revenue and retention objectives through all the organization's Sales and Service channels.
- Directs, contributes, coordinates, reviews, and approves all product marketing related activities, including company projects and product marketing initiatives and projects.
- Delivers high-impact marketing campaigns that increase awareness, generate quality leads, and translate into sales growth.
- Partners closely with Product Management, Sales, Finance and Operations on all tasks associated with building and executing an effective go-to-market strategy, including market characterization, development of the go-to-market plan, driving and delivering demand generation programs, influencing pricing and distribution, enabling sales channels with tools and resources, and defining market requirements and business cases for product line investment.
- Monitors markets, industries, companies, competitors, and sales activities to identify expansion opportunities.
- Leads the development of thought leadership content to support sales and marketing efforts.
- Contributes to defining product innovations and enhancements that balance a favorable return on investment with business problems and customer needs.
- Creates and maintains strategic relationships with company leaders and Marketing business partners to understand internal customer needs, communicate current program status, and support change initiatives.
- Manages a team of product marketing managers supporting market strategy and planning, marketing communications, and education.
- Recruits, develops, and manages the efforts of all direct reports towards specific departmental goals and objectives.
- Creates, monitors, and manages department budget to support company financial objectives (management of revenue targets, marketing spending, and ROI).
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- 4 years of experience in Managerial experience.
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing and product management skills.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Back to top