- Fairfax, VA
Selling Company's products and services by developing new clients and increasing the client base to increase profits in the Sale of Human Resource Services and PEO Sales organizations.
- Presenting products and services of Paychex to final decision makers and end users within the prospect universe. Presentations are to be held at the prospect's work site.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current referral sources to secure referrals to end users.
- Prospecting for new clients and new referral sources utilizing the telephone, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed by Sales management.
- Analyzing the customer needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate and referring to appropriate party when necessary.
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems or complaints.
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork, expense reports and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the Corporation to clients and the community.
- Achieving technical, competitive and sales skills knowledge. Competency is measured by the successful attainment of objectives and performance within the HR Solutions and PEO Sales.
- May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for purposes of attending Conference, training sessions and/or area Zone meetings.
- Attend partner meetings to educate on HR Solutions and PEO services and processes.
- Onboard HR Solutions and PEO clients, following policies and procedures to ensure a smooth transition onto the HR Solutions or PEO service.
- Expediting the resolution of client problems or complaints to facilitate a positive onboarding experience.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 2 years of experience in Relevant sales management experience.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Back to top